Guidelines for submitting talks information are outlined below. Detailed submission instructions are available here.
Guidelines for Minisymposium Contributors [Deadline April 30, 2014]
The template LaTeX file for the preparation of the abstracts can be found here.
- Minisymposium Title
- Personal contact information: name, affiliation, phone and email address of main contact
- Title of the talk
- Co-author names, affiliations and email addresses
- Talk abstract (suggested lenght: one page)
- Log on your EashChair account
- Enter as author and choose New submission
- Choose the appropriate track with the name of the mini symposium you are inteterested in1
- Upload a pdf file with your abstract.
- Use “attach document” in the menu on the right hand side. You can attach the LaTeX file or a zipped folder containing all the necessary files to create the pdf.
Papers [Deadline to be decided]
Participants to conference are invited to submit a full paper to the official SIMAI journal entitled “Communications in Applied and Industrial Mathematics” (CAIM).
Manuscripts will undergo a regular referee process and will be communicated by one of the Members of the CAIM Editorial Board. Publication of accepted manuscripts in the ‘In Press’ Section of CAIM is expected within 3 months from the submission date.
By visiting the WEB Site of the journal http://caim.simai.eu under the tab ‘Submissions’ you can obtain all the necessary instructions for your submission. Please note that only papers that have not been submitted or published (even partially) elsewere can be submitted to CAIM.
1If you do not know what mini symposium fits best your talk and want to present a talk choose the track “submission of title and abstract for contributed talk”.